1. This classic oak casket.
Don’t fix it if it ain’t broke, right?
2. This rustic one that looks like it might be made from driftwood.
For any vampire living by the sea, who worries about the salt’s effects on their coffin.
3. This hand-me-down one.
For the budget-minded vampire.
4. This extravagant one.
If you’ve been saving for 2500 years, why not splurge?
5. This not-so-extravagant one.
Perfect if you want it to blend in with your wood-panel flooring.
6. This one that serves as a reminder of the dangers of smoking.
Not that those apply to you anyway.
7. This Halloween-themed one.
Spooky, but not effective at keeping out the sunlight.
8. This family pack from Ikea.
Gotta love a value pack!
9. This extended-family pack.
This year’s Christmas gift for everyone perhaps?
10. This tastefully decorated one.
The moulding is reminiscent of the ancient Greek “egg and dart” style.
11. This one that looks like it’s from The Sims.
At 80 Simoleons, it’s a bargain!
12. This one that looks like two plastic bathtubs on top of each other.
Scrub a dub dub in your dark, plastic… Coffin.
13. This aesthetically pleasing one.
Ideal for any vampire looking to participate in a giant game of BYO-piece Jenga.
14. This standing one.
For that vampire that just stands awkwardly in the corner at parties.
15. This standing one with legs.
It looks like one of those robots from Star Wars.
16. This one that is very on brand.
No one would suspect a vampire was sleeping in a coffin that was IN a graveyard!
17. This one that was previously occupied by Dracula.
That historical pricing might set you back though.
18. This cushioned one.
No one wants to abandon comfort for style, now you don’t have to.
19. This metrosexual coffin.
“For the modern vampire.”
20. This one that has the colour palette on point.
Black and white, just like your cape and pale, sunless skin.
21. This humble, yet still expensive one.
That wood stain will set you back.
22. This coffin version of a stretch-limo.
You’ve worked hard in this most recent lifetime, why not show it?
23. This homemade one.
DIY, it’s in vampire DNA.
24. And this gothic one.
For the vampire who’s not just going through a phase.