We are talking about a recipe, old 5.000 years, found in a monastery in Tibet. Experiences have shown about its benefits in curing many diseases. Its properties make it very strong, so the doses should be properly measured. In other words, the Tibetan people recommend the mixture only once in 5 years. Garlic is the basis of this folk remedy due to its powerful antiseptic and antiviral properties.
- 350g garlic
- 200ml 95% alcohol or rum (in case you’re using alcohol, make sure it doesn’t contain methanol or benzalkonium chloride).
- Peel and mash the garlic.
- Mix it with alcohol and pour it into a sterilized glass bottle.
- After 10 days strain the liquid.
- Put the liquid back into the bottle.
- Keep it in the refrigerator for 2 days.
- This mixture will suffice for about 12 days.
- Take a glass of water with several drops of this remedy before breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Be cautious to use one drop before breakfast, before lunch, and two and three before dinner.
This drink is linked to be effective in atherosclerosis, lung disease, impotence, sinusitis, high blood pressure, arthritis, rheumatism, gastritis and hemorrhoids. On the other hand, its double effect while treating diseases, helps in weight loss in a way it’s improving metabolism.
Source: Cuisine & Health