1. Most days you wake up and still look and feel worn out, and you know it’s only going to get worse.
This will not end well.
2. When someone asks you, “Are you okay?” you’re like, “I’m fine, I’m just tired.”
Stop judging me pls.
3. It’s hard to make eye contact during a conversation, because for some reason that’s making you even more tired and oh my god you’re SO TIRED.
What are you even SAYING?!
4. Sometimes you have to put on the most forced, unconvincing smile in a social setting, but then you go right back to being exhausted AF.
Can’t even genuinely smile right now.
5. People mistake you for having Resting Bitch Face, but that’s insulting because you actually suffer from a serious case of I’m Fucking Exhausted Face.
*chants* I’m not a bitch! I’m just tired! I’m not a bitch! I’m just tired!
6. Your crush thinks you’re trying to seduce them because you’re “batting your lashes” and “looking at them seductively”, but really it’s just that you can barely keep your eyes open and are forced to blink excessively.
Wonderful. This is just going so well.
7. Speaking of blinking: SO MUCH BLINKING. ALL THE TIME.
I’m just trying to survive over here.
8. You can’t concentrate on anything else except how far away you are from your bed, and when you will get to see it again.
Counting the seconds.
9. You zone out and then realize you had been staring at someone for several minutes with a semi-conscious expression.
10. You made plans to go out, and everyone can tell that you’re just barely making it through the night.
Never committing again.
11. You feel like you just want to hide from the world so no one can see your tired, haggard face.
Get me out of here.
12. Sometimes you get the feeling you’re just coming off as a creep.
I’m nice, I swear! I would just rather be in bed right now!
13. Some wiseacre thinks they’re being helpful by suggesting you get more sleep.
Oh, really? I haven’t tried that, thanks!!!!
14. Even when you’re happy about something, it’s super hard to show it.
I’m trying to be supportive as best I can. On the inside. On the outside I’m about to collapse.