1. When she summed up the fears of every freshman on the first day of school.
2. When she tried to get out of something she didn’t want to do.
Work with what you’ve got.
3. When she wanted to be unique…
Step outside of the box! Give it a whirl!
4. …and simultaneously fit in.
5. When she was trying to find her look.
6. When she was really good at something but had to act super chill about it.
No bragging allowed.
7. When she was you trying to get your friend’s attention in class
8. When she adopted the latest slang.
9. When she realized she was actually going to have to dissect something in science class.
Welcome to the big leagues.
10. When she tried to ~play it cool~.
11. And again.
We’ve all been there.
12. When she was all of us in formal clothing.
13. When she stepped outside of her comfort zone.
A positive attitude is key.
14. When she finally started to loosen up.
You do you, Viola. You do you.