5. This couple took a selfie in the crowd while at Coachella, but little did they know actor Aaron Paul from Breaking Bad would be posing for the picture as well.
6. Participants of the Commonwealth Games posed for a picture completely unaware they had a royal cameo. None other than Prince Harry decided to jump in the picture from a few rows back.
7. For a stint on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, the host teamed up with Cameron Diaz to jump into unsuspecting people’s tourist photos. The people posing had no idea the comedic duo would end up in their pictures.
8. Actor Michael Cera has been known to photobomb a number of unsuspecting people and has proven himself to be a master of the craft.
9. This group was trying to get together to take a picture in front of the Eiffel Tower, but Arnold Schwarzenegger ended up accidentally full-front photobombing on a bicycle.
10. This woman was trying to get a picture of herself in front of a scenic Boston park when Kevin Spacey decided to jump in mid-jog. Regular people can’t get away with stuff like this.
11. The fact that Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson was clearly in a rush somewhere didn’t stop him from taking the opportunity to take over this guy’s selfie.
12. Hockey players, Jayde Taylor and Brooke Peris, were taking a selfie together when they ended up getting photobombed by Queen Elizabeth herself.
13. Star Trek: The Next Generation’s Wil Wheaton couldn’t help himself from throwing a sour face in the back of this picture.
14. Getting the chance to meet Tom Hanks would be an undeniably memorable moment unless you’re this guy. However, Hanks seems to be excited to meet his fan, conscious or not.
15. Speaking of memorable moments, Hanks won’t miss any photo opportunity as seen here where he decided to crash a couple’s park wedding photos.
16. This man might not be a part of Justin Bieber’s fan base, but he’ll certainly be surprised to know that he ended up in a picture with one of the world’s best-selling artists while taking a nap.