1. You fondly remember the green-capped days when you purchased nearly everything from the signature collection.
2. But you knew you could find the BEST shit in the Art Stuff section.
3. You glammed it up with an abundance of roll-on glitter…
4. …glitter in your hair gel…
The sweet scent of Blazin’ Blueberry still permeates your nostrils.
5. …and even glitter in your shower gel.
6. You were addicted to the fancy ~swirls~ within the packaging.
7. And you were mesmerized by the floating dots in your body splash.
8. The cosmetic cool foamtastic body wash was your JAM.
Even though it ran out after like three incredible uses.
9. And your first experimentation with makeup started with these colorful glosses.
10. You still remember all five glorious songs on theGlitter Zone! album.
♫ UPTOWN GIRLLLL ♫
11. And tbh, you were the real MVP if you had THIS:
12. Yet on top of your Art Stuff collection, you owned SO MANY sun-ripened raspberry–scented stuff.
And the smell was just as powerful as its packaging.
13. And you owned at least *one* item from the Purely Silk line.
14. There could NEVER be enough body butter in your life.
But it was a bitch to open doors after you applied it.
15. You definitely had at least one of these mini body sprays in your gym bag.
16. And you felt fresh as hell showering with one of these giant bars of soap.
17. You remember simpler times when candles had just *one* flavor and not-so-fancy packaging.
Because those creamy vanilla–marshmallow–pumpkin spice scents were nonexistent.
But most importantly, you always felt ON TOP OF THE WORLD whenever someone told you how incredible you smelled.
And that’s exactly how the addiction continued.