Who needs to be kissed under the mistletoe when you can eat dessert instead?
1. Peppermint Whipped Cream
2. White Chocolate and Peppermint Covered Oreos
I’ll take all of them please,
3. Peppermint Sugar Cookies
I ship this cookie recipe.
4. Candy Cane Biscottis
5. Candy Cane Macarons
For when you want to bring out your inner French
6. Dark Chocolate Peppermint Hot Fudge Sauce
No judgment if you just want to eat this with a spoon
7. Candy Cane Crumble Nutella Cookies
All for these cookies
8. Peppermint Bark Donuts
Since they’re donuts they’re acceptable to have for breakfast right?
9. No-Churn Candy Cane Ice Cream
Homemade ice cream? Yes please
10. Peppermint Brownie Ice Cream Cake
Since we were already talking about ice cream
11. Peppermint Mocha Cupcakes
Mocha and peppermint? Give me all of them please.
12. Candy Cane Geneva Cookies
10/10 would eat all of these
13. Chocolate Candy Cane Dessert Shooters
Anyone else gained 10 pounds just looking at these?
14. Chocolate-Dipped Candy Cane Grahams
So simple, so delicious.
15. Peppermint Layer Cake with Candy Cane Frosting
Who can resist a candy cane cake?
16. Candy Cane Oreo Cookie Bars
So many delicious things in one dessert
17. Chocolate Chip Candy Cane Fudge
18. Peppermint Candy Cane Brownies
Well don’t these look delicious
19. Peppermint Candy Cane Dip
Make your party a little more festive with this dip.
20. Simple Chocolate and Candy Cane Cake
You had me at “simple,”
21. Candy Cane Peppermint Hot Chocolate
I’ll take a gallon of this please.
22. Peppermint Candy Cane Popcorn
Salty and sweet, yes please.
23. Double Chocolate Peppermint Whoopie Pies
Can you hear my stomach growling?
24. Peppermint Bark
You didn’t think we forgot about this classic did you? Well we didn’t.