1. A pillow that professes your love for the best kind of weather.
2. A print listing off three very important fall activities.
3. A pin version of the greatest candy ever.
4. Teeny tiny acorns and leaves to cover your nails with.
5. A mug to help you make the perfect hot toddy.
6. A necklace made with an actual leaf.
7. And a gold-covered leaf nightlight.
8. A cozy knit acorn cap to keep your head warm.
9. And a sweater knit with a falling leaf design.
10. An autumnal print to hang on your wall.
Featuring a quote by Emily Brontë.
11. Gloves to wear when you go to the orchard.
12. A tapestry to help you pretend that it’s fall all year.
Just hang it over your window and use your imagination.
13. A pillow that knows your weekend plans.
14. A tee to wear while you watch the game.
“The game” = Friday Night Lights on Netflix (not an IRL sporting event).
15. Miniature leaves for each of your earlobes.
16. Some foliage for your legs.
17. A microwavable heat pack.
18. And microwaveable “hot boots”.
Take that, cold floors!
19. A kit to turn all the apples you pick into hard cider.
20. A pumpkin keg tapping kit to serve your cider out of.
21. And the perfect mug to drink your cider from.
22. A tea towel to dry off your fall produce.
23. A phone case decorated with a snugly-dressed coffee cup.
24. A purse fit for Halloween Town.
25. A new fall wardrobe for your bed.
26. A print for pumpkin spice aficionados.
27. Plus some lotion to pumpkin-spice-ify your whole bod.