1. Car Boot Sales: Go to, or throw, a Car Boot Sale to interact with your community.
2. Check your Community Calendar: Visit your council’s website for details on upcoming events.
3. Join a Film or Book Club: Most film or literature fans will be able to find a weekly club. Here you’ll be able to meet like-minded people and discuss your hobby.
4. Visit Friends: Organize to meet with friends and spend the day talking and having fun.
5. Volunteer Work: Consider doing some volunteer work for a charity. As experience it can go on your CV, can introduce you to new people, and provide a welcome feel-good factor.