20. Barafundle Beach — Stackpole, Wales: “Broad sand, caves and dunes at the back. Perfect,” one user wrote of this beach in Pembrokeshire.
19. Crantock Beach — Crantock, Cornwall: This pet-friendly beach is a good place to get the perfect Instagram shot. “It’s always clean and the views are gorgeous! Make sure to take your camera to capture those views,” one user suggested.
18. Porth Beach — Newquay, Cornwall: “Wonderful beach with steam running through,” one traveller wrote of this “mesmerising” beach. According to another review, there’s also a pub nearby.
17. Garleston Beach — Garleston-on-Sea, Great Yarmouth: This beach is great for families. A “lovely long beach with loads of sand for the kids,” you could spend the entire day making sandcastles here.
16. Porthgwidden Beach — St. Ives, Cornwall: “The beaches in St Ives are stunning in general and this little gem of a beach is very special,” one traveller wrote of this stretch of sand. “Great food available at the beach café as well. Just lovely.”
15. Scarborough Beach — Scarborough, North Yorkshire: Travellers frequent this “very clean” beach on clear days for castle views. “The coloured beach huts are great too,” one user wrote.
14. Whitby Beach — Whitby, North Yorkshire: Another beach in Yorkshire made the cut, thanks to its “stunning views” as well as boat trips and donkey rides.
13. Sandbacks — Poole, Dorset: “If you want to see how the rich and famous live visit Sandbanks,” one user advised. “It’s a great place to stroll look at the lovely houses and catch a coffee by the coast. Not to be missed.”