You can now easily connect your Android to your TV wirelessly so you can stream or watch movies on your Android and have them displayed on your large TV screen.
1. You need an Android phone that is compatible with the Miracast Technology and fortunately all Android versions from 4.2 and above are Miracast or Wireless Display enabled.
2. Your TV has to be Miracast enabled and fortunately again most modern TVs these days are Miracast enabled. If your TV is not enabled then you have to opt for the alternative, which is acquiring a piece of Miracast or screen cast dongle that you will insert in your TV HDMI outlet to make it Miracast enabled.
When those two conditions have been met, follow the processes outlined below to connect yout Android to your TV
1. Switch on your TV set and leave or change the display to input mode
2. With your android phone now, head to Settings>>Display>>Castscreen
3. While on the Cast Screen, tap the menu soft key on your phone and select Enable Wireless Display
4. At this point you now wait for it to search and detect the TV Miracast screen, which when detected, it will show it on your phone’s cast sreen
5. All you need to do now when it has displayed the TV Miracast on your phone is to select it and your android device screen will then start displaying on your TV screen