Goals from Neymar, Lionel Messi and Hal Robson-Kanu, have been nominated for the 2016 Puskas Award.
The annual award will be handed out to the scorer of the best goal scored around the world between October 2015 and October 2016.
Neymar’s stunning lobbed-turn-and-shoot effort against Villarreal makes the cut, while Messi’s goal against USA in the Copa America is also included.
Hal Robson-Kanu netted a match-winning striker against Belgium in Euro 2016, while Saul Niguez’s solo wondergoal for Atletico Madrid against Bayern Munich is also nominated.
Full list of nominees:
1. Mario Gaspar (ESP) – 13.11.2015, Spain v England, international friendly
2. Hlompho Kekana (RSA) – 26.03.2016, Cameroon v South Africa, Africa Cup of Nations qualifier
3. Marlone (BRA) – 21.04.2016, Corinthians v Cobresal, Copa Libertadores
4. Lionel Messi (ARG) – 21.06.2016, USA v Argentina, Copa America Centenario semi-final
5. Neymar (BRA) – 08.11.2015, Barcelona v Villarreal, La Liga (Spain)
6. Saul Niguez (ESP) – 27.04.2016, Atletico Madrid v Bayern Munich, Champions League
7. Hal Robson-Kanu (WAL) – 01.07.2016, Wales v Belgium, EURO 2016
8. Daniuska Rodríguez (VEN) – 14.03.2016, Venezuela v Colombia, South American U-17 Women’s Football Championship
9. Simon Skrabb (FIN) – 31.10.2015, Gefle v Atvidaberg, Allsvenskan league, Sweden
10. Mohd Faiz Subri (MAS) – 16.02.2016, Penang v Pahang, Malaysia Super League