4. No matter how much you layer up or how thick your clothes are, they still manage to make their way through your clothing and bite you.
5. You’ve gotten bitten so often, that you realize that all the home remedies that your mom told you about simply do not work on you. Or on anyone for that matter.
6. Which is why you’d rather take legitimate, medical stuff that can help you get through the serious itchiness that eventually becomes so painful.
7. If you’re allergic to mosquitos, then you know that your bites are worse than anyone else who gets them. They become the size of a grapefruit.
8. You often find yourself needing to explain to people that you don’t have a massive zit on your face, or you didn’t get hit by anyone. It’s just a mosquito loved your face THAT much.
9. It actually gets pretty embarrassing when you are enjoying an outdoor party and a few minutes in you develop a massive “zit” on your face.
10. They’ll also go ahead and bite you in the most sensitive places, where itching might not even be an option. We’re talking about on your toe or in between your toes.
11. Killing a mosquito brings you so much happiness, it’s concerning. When you finally catch one and then kill it, there’s nothing more satisfying.
12. After you see one chilling in your room, you get absolutely petrified and will stop at nothing till you come face to face with it and finally kill it. You won’t rest till it happens.
13. Once you do find it, it’s hanging out on your wall. You take a slipper and smash it, only to see that it’s the fat juicy one with a significant amount of blood.
14. You aren’t jealous of people who live near still water. Even though it looks beautiful and peaceful, you know that it’s actually the hometown of Mosquitos.
15. The worst sound is that buzzing noise that they make. You know that means they’re hungry and ready to get you while you sleep.