So which family has the most money in Ghana?
Even though there are hardly any official data to support our claims, we believe these are the 10 wealthiest families in the country.
10. Ashanti Royal Family (the Heirs of the Ashanti Kingdom)
9. Botchwey Family ( Emmanuel Botchwey of Regimanuel Grey and now UMB)
8. Akpo Family ( James Akpo aka Togbui Afede of SAS and Databank)
7. Banda Family (Asuma Banda and his Antrak Group)
6. Nduom Family ( Dr Paa Kwesi Nduom)
5. Gadzekpo Family (Keli Gadzekpo of Databank)
4. Ofori-Atta Family (Ken Ofori-Atta of Databank)
3. Kufour Family ( Former President Kufuor)
2. Rawlings Family (Former President JJ Rawlings)
1. The Jonah Family (Sir Sam Jonah of Jonah Capital)
And who is next on our Top Richest Families in Ghana…