A new presentation entitled “The Top 5 Digital Trends of 2016,” created by John Greenough of BI Intelligence, Business Insider’s premium research service, identifies the key digital trend in each of our top vertical areas including Mobile, E-Commerce, Digital Media, Digital Financial Services, and the Internet of Things.
Here are the key takeaways:
- In Mobile, messaging apps have become the new OS.
- In Digital Media, programmatic advertising has exploded in recent years.
- In Payments, mobile wallets will be the story to watch in 2016.
- In E-Commerce, deliveries and shipping are changing drastically as more online shopping overwhelms shipping companies.
- In IoT, businesses are using the Internet of Things to lower their operating costs.
Source – businessinsider