Roger Moore popularly known as James Bond, aside acting had other aspects of his life ad career.
1. He first became a household name in the television series; The Saint (1962–1969)
2. Moore was the oldest actor to have played Bond – he was 45 in Live and Let Die (1973), and 58 when he announced his retirement on 3 December 1985.
3. He was the longest serving Bond to date, Moore portrayed the character in seven films and starred in starred in 13 other movies during his period as James Bond.
4. He was the only James Bond actor to be appointed a UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador
5. Prior to becoming an actor, he worked as a model In the early 1950s.
6. He married his Fourth wife Kristina Tholstru in 2002
7. He attended the College of the Venerable Bede at the University of Durham, but did not graduate.
8. Moore was a resident of Monaco, having been appointed a Goodwill Ambassador of Monaco by Prince Albert II
9. Moore nearly died from double pneumonia when he was five.
10. In 2004, Moore was voted ‘Best Bond’ in an Academy Awards poll,